We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable
information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our
server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you
visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure
commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number,
name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- A return or exchange for store credit is accepted for 14 days after receipt of order.
- All return or exchange items must include the original receipt and not have been worn, have tags attached, and have no stains, smells, or pet hair.
- Since an exchange cannot be processed until the original order item is received by Scout and Molly’s, it may be better to place a new order to ensure the item is available.
- All sales are final on jewelry, intimate apparel, sale, and special orders.
- Please fill out the return form and include in your return packaging.
You should expect to receive your store credit within four weeks of mailing your return package to Scout and Molly’s.
- We currently ship only to addresses in the United States and are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- All shipping charges are a flat rate per order of $9.95.
We'll pay the return shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error i.e. we shipped an incorrect or defective item; otherwise, you are responsible for return shipping costs.
If you have questions, please Contact Us or call 970-541-1241.